Digital Marketing is just like simple marketing. It applies marketing tactics online. Rule no. 1 of marketing is to give the right offer in the right place at the right time. Digital marketing helps you do just the same by reaching your ideal customers online.
Significance Of Digital Marketing
Consumers have access to information at any time and any place. They are exposed to not just what your company says about your brand but also to the whole world’s views about it.
Steps Involved In The Process
- Drive Traffic – This is the initial step in the process that attracts the audience in the first place. It is the most crucial step as it involves gathering our prime focus- the end-users or customers. Driving Traffic primarily means gaining more people’s attention so that further steps can be performed.
- Engage With The Audience – In this step, after attracting the audience, we intend to engage them through different ways, like some activities, quiz, surveys, or offering demos etc. The main objective is to increase people’s interest in the brand.
- Generate Inquiries – After generating the Client’s interest, there might be a situation that they will have some queries. In this step the generated inquiries are gathered, so that further communication can be done & business can be performed as desired with them.
- Convenience Customer To Purchase – When the Client is fully satisfied and convinced about the brand & its product. They are convinced to buy the product which is the ultimate goal of any brand as well as the business to reach out to as many people as possible.
10 Benefits of Digital Marketing
- High Return On Investment
- Growth Options Of Small Business
- Easily Adjustable
- Easy Targeting
- Solving Customers Queries
- 24*7 Marketing
- A Wide Audience Range
- Establishing Brand Reputation
- Easily Measurable
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art and science of getting pages to rank higher in search engines such as Google. Because search is one of the main ways in which people discover content online, ranking higher in search engines can lead to an increase in traffic to a website.
SEO vs Digital Marketing: The Key Differences
- SEO is a Digital Marketing Tool – Digital marketing uses several strategies and tools for brand promotions online. SEO is one such effective digital marketing tool. SEO focuses primarily on the ranking of a website. Digital marketing aims to boost and promote the brand via different digital channels like websites, social media, emails, etc.
- SEO is Free, but Overall Digital Marketing may not be! – SEO optimization of a website brings organic traffic to it. It uses suitable keywords to rank a website in the SERPs. Digital marketing includes other strategies like pay per click (PPC), boosting social media posts, and stories that are paid. It combines both paid and unpaid marketing tactics for effective lead generation.
- SEO Specialist VS Digital Marketer – An SEO specialist works just to optimize the website for better ranking.The digital marketer’s job is handling an ongoing process of planning, strategizing, and implementing changes to improve brand visibility and recognition via online medium.
Future & Scope of Digital Marketing in India
By 2023, the quantity of dynamic Indian web clients will arrive at right around 666 million. In the report of Global Data, the Indian online business market is pushing to 7 trillion rupees by 2023 as a result of lockdowns.
As indicated by a Goldman Sachs report, the advanced advertising profession scope in the Indian market will be valued at $160B by 2025, which is multiple times the current worth.
Digital promotion is required to make 20 lakh occupations by 2020. The quantity of web clients is required to arrive at 800 million by 2021.
If you are an advanced advertiser or need to get into computerized promoting, your compensation development will vigorously rely upon your abilities. You need to run alongside the business and update yourself to be effective.